We are a grassroots non-profit non-governmental organization (NGO) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Our mission is to offer educational, vocational, and cultural classes for students of all ages, as well as personal development opportunities for social entrepreneurs and foreign volunteers. We place volunteers from around the world in unique social outreach programs.
Currently, we have an Ad Words account and we received a grant from Google that provides us with a volume of ad clicks per month. We have created many ads on our account during the past few years, but we need help analyzing which ads are making the most impact. We also need help cleaning up the account so that we only focus on ads that create a higher conversion rate. The conversion process in our case is leading users to our website and having them complete an online registration form. For example, a prospective volunteer visits our site, selects a volunteer project, and completes our online application (this would equal a conversion).
This is an overview of the support we need:
Duration of project: 3 months
• Step 1: Analyze our current Ad Words account and clean it up so there are not so many campaigns: we currently have 100s of campaigns
• Step 2: Provide our team with an initial recommendation of the campaigns / key words we should use, based on the initial analysis
• Step 3: Launch our new campaigns
• Step 4: Use google analytics and monitor our Ad Words account approximately every 2 weeks to see progress; make adjustments with the campaigns / key words based on the ones leading to a higher conversion rate
We would like to work with someone for the period of ~ 3 months since it will take this amount of time to see progress. This would include the initial assessment of our Ad Words account and then monitoring support to assess progress over a 3 months period; and make adjustments accordingly.
We also would like to have the person we hire available to speak about the analytics and teach us how things work on the back end. This is important so that we can evaluate and understand the changes made to our account. We believe this would require a 1 hour phone call every two weeks via Skype: 2 hours of phone discussion per month.
In addition, if you have knowledge of Wordpress, we would like to make some minor updates to our website. For example, it's mobile friendly but doesn't appear as a mobile site on phones and tablets.
After three months, if things are going well, we will keep you onboard to provide support!
Please let me know what you would charge for this service in US$.
- Collaborate with team members to develop primary keywords and ad audience targets
- Create multiple campaigns and manage traffic, customer acquisition and conversion through the channel
- Optimize existing campaigns by revising ad copy and format, audience, keywords and landing pages
- Create and present reports covering analytics and campaign performance to our team
- Help with minor Wordpress modifications on our website
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred