We’re looking for a graphic designer to create unique designs for apparel and physical products for our partner nonprofit organizations. Immediate and ongoing work is available.
You must be very creative, have outstanding graphic design skills, knowledge of current design trends, understand American pop culture, and like the idea of helping nonprofits. Researching each nonprofit to develop appropriate design concepts is essential for the position.
REQUIRED SOFTWARE SKILLS
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
You will be provided with;
1. Notes on each nonprofit partner and what they prefer in terms of graphic design, and possibly some design concepts.
2. Information available from the nonprofit’s website enabling you to research the topic to see what type of language, memes, imagery will resonate with their audience.
1. Based on the information we provide, you will develop design concepts for each nonprofit including rough mockups of these concepts.
2. For the design concepts we approve, you will deliver final versions of the designs along with all the graphics files uploaded to our Dropbox account.
Here are some examples of our designs for nonprofits:
Please provide the following:
1. Links/attachments of any work examples of t-shirts and/or products.
2. Let us know of at least one question you have about the position.
Applicants we are interested in hiring will be invited to complete a graphic design test by creating a design for one of our nonprofit partners. We will pay for the design test via Upwork.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our company provides turnkey ecommerce to nonprofits. We sell physical goods including t-shirts, mugs, flip flops. Our customers are two-fold -- the nonprofits we partner with and the end customers purchasing the one-of-a-kind printed products designed for each nonprofit.