I need an article written and I would like it to be 1000 words minimum. It is an information based article that will require some research and I would prefer if the author had experience in making money from youtube niche.
The article will be about: Quanto um youtuber ganha
I’d like to have a native Brazilian speaker that can write engaging and interesting content.
IMPORTANT: NO FLUFF or FILLER words. If your article includes fluffy or filler language, I will send it back. If you don’t know what fluffy writing is, here is a definition and tips for avoiding it: http://www.contentcustoms.com/blog/6tipsavoidingfillerfluffywritingcontent/
* The single most important thing for these articles is to properly cite and attribute 2-3 great sources in the article, linking to them with a hyper link. If possible, find a source that is an actual expert. If not, cite a good, authoritative publication or website.
Example: According to Dr. John Doe, cats sometimes eat grass because of such and such reasons that are supported by blah blah blah facts. (with the hyperlink using “According to Dr. John Doe”)
* Answer the question/topic with GOOD information from CREDIBLE sources
* Tone: “The Friendly Expert”: friendly, but highly informative and fact dense
* Break the article into natural headings/sections to make it easier to read (a 1000 word article should have 3-6 sections)
* No more than 3 lines per paragraph
* Very important* - You must name the city of where you were born in the section of the application where I ask "Did you read all of the instructions".
∙ No more than 50 words
∙ ONLY ONE paragraph
∙ Short, creative intro to the topic; doesn’t have to be fancy
Sections 1-5: Info Sections
Section 1: A list of the top twenty youtubers and how much they make. Please reference where you get the numbers
Section 2: How long each youtuber has been working with youtube.
Section 3: How they make money. This doesn't have to be too in depth just a rough idea of if they are using affiliate marketing, adsense, etc. Please reference where you get the numbers.
Section 4: Any interesting facts about the youtubers. Ex. Youtuber x works full time as a carpenter on the side.
Section 5: Conclusion. Is it possible for people to make money from youtube? Does it take a long time? Is it hard?