We are in need of a part time Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist (potentially go full time) who will be responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for our clients.
This includes keyword research, campaign setup (conversion tracking, ads copy writing graphic work preparation, other campaign settings) analyzing client’s website landing pages, existing campaigns, propose new changes to improve the campaigns, monitor the campaign performance, split test the ad campaigns, analyse the results, prepare the reports.
We need a specialist who is excel at;
- Google AdWords
- Display Advertising
- Remarketing Advertising
- Google Shopping
- Video advertising
- Facebook advertising
- Instagram advertising
- LinkedIn advertising
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
2. Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
3. Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
4. Provide creative copy, suggestion and graphic ad templates
5. Assist in the management of display network placement list on Adwords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
6. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network and other facets of paid search.
7. Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
8. Generate weekly, monthly clients reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking.
9. Work closely with the other team member to meet client’s goals.
10. Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
1. Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search
2. Experience with landing page optimisation, conversion tracking
3. Knowledge and experience in ads A/B or Split Testing
4. Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms
5. Minimum of 2 years pay-per-click experience.
6. Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Display Ads, Google Remarketing Ads, Facebook, Instagram Advertising
7. Ability to compile and analyze ads data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign directions.
8. Strong written communication skills.
9. Excellent analytical skills
10. Ability to work independently and within the team environment.
11. Please list other skills that you have (social media management, SEO, copy writing, graphic design….if any)
What we need you to send for your application
1. Candidates should be prepared to present examples of all major previous and current ad campaigns that you manage (campaign performance: conversions, number of clicks; ads copy; campaign settings; landing pages; art works; ads copy) and describe the level of involvement on each project
2. Candidates may be tested on appropriate skills on reviewing our existing campaigns
To apply, send us your resume and information about your availability by July 5th 2016