This job is for a Android, iOS and server end developer. We have launched our fitness app and are now looking for a developer that will help us fix minor bugs and make new features. In return, I can offer a modest pay rate increase and a chance for long term contract.
Minimum availability: 30 hours per week for 12+ weeks
Please don't apply if you are not able to work at least 30 hours per week
Potential for pay increases, increase in hours and long term contracts (3+ years!) for great developer.
A little bit about us:
We created our apps with a native language: Objective-c for iOS and Java for Android.
The back-end server is developed on Amazon Web Server with Ruby on Rails and Postgres is used as our database. Basically, we are looking for an individual developer for each platform, but if you are familiar with two or more platforms, that's a plus. You will be shared the source code through Github and asked to work on bug fixing, improving application performance and implementing new functionalities. You will most likely collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
This job is for applicants who :
1. Want to gain Upwork experience
2. Can work 30+ hours per week as needed for 12 weeks
3. Want a chance to prove themselves on Upwork for higher-paying part-time or full-time work in the future with this organization or another one
1) Excellent English Skills
2) Object-c, Java, Ruby on Rails and Postgres
3) Familiar with Github and Amazon Web Server
4) Experience developing fitness apps