Payroll Entry Clerk
The Payroll Clerk will be responsible for the payroll cycle and clerical/administrative work.
•Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
•Computer savvy -- must have knowledge working with Adobe, Outlook, and Excel.
• Other duties as assigned.
Analyzing Information , Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organization
Nice to have:
• Insurance certificate experience
• Construction knowledge
• Certified Payroll