We are looking for an advanced frontend developer. This candidate will have exceptional programming skills, problem-solving abilities and strong work ethic. This developer must be available for certain parts of the day to coordinate with team based in EST.
The job will be a fairly standard set of PSD to markup conversions, including CSS/HTML/JS scripting and integration.
Strong English skills necessary.
- Comfortable with Photoshop and converting PSD to clean markup
- Good knowledge of how flat designs may be recreated in HTML
- Ability to process and export imagery for web applications
- High attention to detail and hi-fidelity design recreation. If you get bored by making sure the color profile on your exported jpegs is the best suited for web fidelity, if you aren’t bothered by unfaithful kerning, this project probably isn’t for you!
- Mature experience in xHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3. This project will be embedded in a larger infrastructure so candidate must be able to write efficient, lean, CSS. No relying on the entire bootstrap/foundation libs!
- Good knowledge of CSS3 animation techniques and ability to know when to use these over JS.
- Must have strong knowledge of writing clean, well formatted, valid markup
- Strong experience with responsive development
- Strong knowledge of cross-platform & cross-browser compatibility
- Experience working with SASS or LESS
- At home with modern frontend tools: node, bower. etc.
Dev Ops and project Management
- Experience working with Git
- Comfortable in issue tracking software (JIRA, redmine, bugzilla etc)
- Good communication skills and comfortable being available for periodic status updates