Using the Friska Mobile app, our users can schedule a doctor home visit appointment for their senior parents in India: http://www.friskacare.com
We are using a web API, which has no documentation yet. However, the web developer is available on Slack, and the web API source code — on GitHub.
The main version is done and published (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.friska.android), where you can register, login, chat with doctors, schedule and review appointments, even pay for them using https://razorpay.com.
And now we are starting the second phase:
1) Video chat, possibly using third party
2) Lab tests at home, using web API endpoint
3) Upload medical photos to the web API.
4) Medicine delivery, using web API endpoint
5) We have seperate app for Staff (For Doctors, Nurses), Need some changes to current features and also Add Modules to it
a) GPS Tracking ( Tracking Doctors, Nurses when they travel and time tracking)
b) Appointments acceptance for Doctors
c) Chat Changes ( Chat uses Firebase)
You can help me to estimate your experience level by sending either your GitHub profile or asking for a 20-minute coding assignment.