We are a growing online retailer who sells on eBay, Amazon and Etsy. Soon, we will be launching our own website.
Our primary business is house wares and home goods; tablecloths, china, glasses, crystal, lamps and holiday décor to name a few. We are passionate about our work, home decorating and entertaining.
We are hiring a part-time (maybe full time) Amazon / eBay Listing Manager to:
- List items on all of our marketplaces and manage our database
- Insure accuracy of listings to make sure they are on all of our marketplaces
- Add item specifics and optimize listings for SEO to increase sales
- Check listings (photos, description, shipping information) for accuracy
In the future, the position will include order processing, market research, customer service, photo editing.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a positive, can-do attitude
- Experience listing on eBay, Amazon, Etsy
- Follow directions
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Professionally speak and write in English
- Consistent access to the internet
- Ability to access video chat for training
To move forward please send:
1. A link to a recent eBay, Etsy, or Amazon listing that you have created.
2a. Please explain in your own words how you feel about this project of listing on eBay / Etsy / Amazon.
2b. What your experience is on eBay, Amazon, Etsy?
3. Do you have experience listing on other marketplaces (than eBay, Amazon, Etsy)?
4a. What online databases and or listing managers do you have experience with?
4b. If you do have experience with online database managers or listing managers, which ones have you liked or disliked and why?
5. What are your salary expectations? Are you available full time, part-time, etc. What sort of schedule are you looking for?
6. Work history and or resume. If this has been a hobby, please talk about your experience.
Please include your country and time zone.
To find out more about Baker Rowe:
Our online stores: