Hi! Are you looking for the workplace which will give you not only everyday tasks to-do, but also a great team and lax atmosphere? Do you want to become the cream of the crop in IT Security areas? Maybe you are also willing to be a part of the international team and support IT General Security dealing with the global environment? So we are looking forward to hearing from you!
The Access Control Systems Analyst position is dealing with supporting and assisting Credit Risk Teams to complete Global Access Review System logical access recertification reviews, audits and Logical Access and IT General Security consultancy.
You will be dealing with completing logical access end-to-end review of the Insight suite, including investigating, documenting and formulating the requirements for an improved, stable and compliant infrastructure.
- Strong business knowledge of Investment Banking with minimum 4 years’ IT
Security/ Logical Access experience
- Good understanding of technology and extensive experience with a myriad of IT
- Solid MS Excel (Intermediate level) and basic Shell scripting and SQL query skills
- Experience of Governance Frameworks, in particular IT (SOX for example)
- A solid understanding of standard change control policies and procedures and
experience working in a dynamic and fast pasted IT
- A solid understanding of access control management, recertification and
- Stable and long-term work among professionals on the basis of contract of
employment, B2B contract, contract of mandate or contract of specific work
- Real influence on progress of your career path
- Work in a team for which your opinion matters
- Support of Business Assistant dedicated to the Specialist throughout the entire
period of cooperation
- Integration events, sport events e.g. IT run, cycling tours, football and basketball
- Benefits matched to your needs