I am looking to build a contract design program/marco/file.
1) output a word or PDF document that looks clean and professional for a customer
2) have a clean and intutitive user interface
3) Work from a basic, editable format
4) Allow me to select "options" via an intuitive interface, that exclude or to include certain provisions in the contract. IE a list of options that I could check boxes to include. IE, check a box labeled "Provision X" and the full text of Provision X is added to the final output, check a different box and Provision Y is added. Or to add a signature block for multiple signers when required.
5) automatically do formatting on added options" so that editing is not required.
6) allow creation of additional "options" or a "custom field" as the requirements changes.
6) Take predefined inputs (price, payment, name) and input them throughout the document and within any added sections