This is the first time we have outsourced articles. We are going to start with one article, but for the right person, this could lead to more work.
We require an article around 800-1000 words in length, written at a grade 8 to 9 reading level, and will be written in a tone of the friendly expert. The article will focus on the genetic mutation MTHFR. A working title could be "What is the MTHFR Gene and how it relates to your health".
I am a Naturopath and we offer the service of genetic wellness testing. So the article will educate at the problem(pain) level. And we can offer a solution, with our services.
We just require the article and then we can post it to our website ourselves. Here are some examples of relevant articles I found:
Because we do the testing with a company here in Australia, we don't want mention of other companies that do the testing in the article.
Please let us know if there is any other information that you need. Looking forward to hearing back :)
P.S- Please see below a more detailed brief of further requirements for the style of writing etc.
IMPORTANT:NO FLUFF or FILLER words.
If you don’t know what fluffy writing is, here is a definition and tips for avoiding it:
* The single most important thing for these articles is to properly cite and attribute 3 to 5
great sources in the article, linking to them with a hyper link. If possible, find a source
that is an actual expert. If not, cite a good, authoritative publication or website.
Example:According to Dr. John Doe, cats sometimes eat grass because of such
and such reasons that are supported by blah blah blah facts.
* Answer the question/topic with GOOD information from CREDIBLE sources
* Tone: “The Friendly Expert”:friendly, but highly informative and factdense
* Break the article into natural headings/sections to make it easier to read (a 700word article
should have 3-5 sections)
* All headings should be H3 headings
* No more than 4 lines per paragraph
1. Come up with a catchy headline under 65 characters long that includes the exact
2. Write the article answering the question as best you can
3. Include 3-10 intext hyperlinksof good, relevant sources as you write (back up what you say
∙ No more than 50 words
∙ ONLY ONE paragraph
∙ Short, creative intro to the topic; doesn’t have to be fancy
Sections 1-5: Info Sections
∙ Natural sections that make sense for the article
∙ Each section should have its own H3 heading
Headings should usually be sentences or questions.
∙ Use these sections to ask related questions
∙ If possible, use one of these sections to embed a hyperrelevant YouTube video with a
short, 1-paragraph introduction.
If there is a particular area of health you are passionate about let us know. We will require future articles, and if your passions are in line with what we require, you can write articles for us on that subject:)