We are looking for someone experienced in scientific research, science writing, and copywriting.
Your job will be to:
a) find, read, and interpret scientific literature in relation generally to nutrition, sports, and health and wellness, and then write short articles, descriptions, cheatsheets, and the copy for infographics on them
b) write other copy, as described below and as is additionally required
c) be available to quickly answer on-demand scientific and nutrition related questions
This position will include:
- general website copywriting
- blog writing
- product description writing
- video script writing
- newsletter copywriting
- social media post writing
- press release writing
You should be:
- a native english speaker
- someone with a fantastic writing style
- an excellent online, science, and nutrition researcher
- someone with at least several years of documented copywriting experience in the nutritional / health / sports and fitness / bodybuilding industry
Please include examples of your work, as well as at least three professional references with phone numbers. Thank you so much for applying, we look forward to reviewing your applications.
To demonstrate that you have read this description, please also answer the following question.
Imagine there was an article that announced exciting news relating to eating over 100 strawberries a day; what would be your catchiest name for such an article?