- Deliver a renewed customer on-boarding journey to improve customer experience, increase engagement and as a result subscriptions
- Deliver optimisations to existing web app to increase conversion rates into services and technology
Marketing objectives and target audience:
Our market is a mix of agencies as well as SMBs and lower end enterprise. Our solution can potentially have a global audience and the typical users include SEO pros, entrepreneurs or small business setting up their own SEO activities. So, the experience needs to be seamless, easy to use and simple. The on-boarding process would be the most important user journey on the website from the homepage to signing up for the trial/subscriptions. We will be marketing our product via partners to source leads as well as SEM/SEO campaigns.
- See attached brief and jpeg designs (PSD files have been created and will be provided upon acceptance of job). In terms of design deliverables, we would require: HTML/CSS build.
- We would also require an email template provided to us for use in our campaign
Not in scope:
Website redesign and web app redesign
Glasshat generates a list of prioritised SEO action recommendations that tell the user exactly what they need to do to get better results from their current website. Our actions tell the user what’s wrong, and exactly how to fix it.
Our USP: The Glasshat tool recommends exactly which SEO task a website owner needs to do next and why unlike other tools that offer research only, and therefore require help from an SEO expert.
We are currently looking to improve/overhaul our web-app on-boarding process to make it:
-Modern and simple
-Improve conversion rates and signups
-Improve the overall user journey and experience
A detailed scope for the build will be provided.
This on-boarding section is primarily targeted at the SMB/entrepreneurs market to make it easy for them to signup, understand value delivered by the tool and get to know the tool while they wait for the customised action plans to be generated. We also want the user to remain engaged with our tool whilst on-boarding. The walkthrough detailed in the wireframes can be delivered by third party softwares.
We have strict key indicators for the product around improving conversion rate. With this exercise, we intend to improve the conversion rate by at least 5%.
Build Project plan:
- Draft build for review and feedback 9th May 2016 - Developer
- Provide feedback 10th May 2016 - Glasshat.com
- Complete Build and hand over 12th May 2016 - Developer