• Cisco 36xx switch unpacking, same quantity as Huawei in below table.
• Disconnect network cable and power strip of existing switch, mount-down switch
• Move old switch to customer assigned storage place in same office
• Rack-mount the new switch and power up, connect all network cables between patch-panel, up-link and down-link -
->You don’t need to patch old switch .
• Cable labeling, cable management and bundle –
->The existing cabling are used. You don’t replace cabling
• Initial configuration. Configure VLAN, IP address, static routing, make sure the switch can be accessed remotely. –
->20 + vlans are for Yamato and Monterrey, less than 8 vlans for other sites. We have technical lead to draft staging guide for on-site engineer .
• Troubleshooting in customer infrastructure environment –
1. You need to support troubleshooting during the change window
• Support central technical SPOC to provide necessary information to finish required document -
->The Document will be provided to you before you are on-site . When you complete to mount and install Switch , you can fill in the document
• Support for acceptance test – how long do they believe this will take? -
->When you complete to install and configure , you need to do acceptance test .