We had a few voice actors record about 40 safety warning messages in a single take. Each individual safety warning message takes 5-10 seconds.
... Each individual safety warning message takes 5-10 seconds.
Each actor produced a single MP3 file containing all of the warning messages. ... We need an audio engineer to:
1) Split the single MP3 file into a series of smaller MP3 files, one for each message, naming each according to a list we will provide.
2) Standardize the silence delay at the beginning of each file to about 500ms.
3) Adjust gain so that all messages are approximately the same playback volume and are at a reasonably high level.
4) Name each file according to a predetermined list of file names (we will provide this in a spreadsheet).
5) For a few selected tracks, add a chime before the spoken message.
6) Standardize the output quality to 320Kbps MP3
This is a simple job, and should take less than 30 minutes per voice actor.