HR360 is looking for an innovative and creative e-Learning Instructional Designer. You will move content from storyboards and scripts to final online content.
This position requires a strong understanding of adult learning theory and demonstrated graphic, layout, and instructional design skills to build digital learning that is engaging, fun, and memorable.
What We Need From You:
- At least 3 -5 years of experience with digital learning development tools such as Adobe Captivate.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite software, including Captivate, Acrobat Pro, After Effects, Audition, Media Encoder, and Premiere Pro
- At least 3-5 years of adult learning experience with Learning Management Systems and Learning Content Management Systems including the planning, development (i.e., instructional and graphic/layout design), implementation, and evaluation of digital professional development activities
Qualities of an excellent candidate include:
- Explore, evaluate, and recommend new technologies, materials, and instruction techniques.
- Research and develop applications of new technologies for learning and instruction.
- Foster relationships with subject-matter experts and course leads to encourage feedback and create courses that achieve course objectives and promote student success.
- Evaluate, maintain, and revise courses.
- Proven competencies should include good communication skills, dependability, results driven and good problem solving and decision making skills