We are a boutique digital user experience firm looking to establish a strong relationship with a remote Creative Technologist / Interactive Developer that is experienced in creating clear, usable, accessible, responsive, and forward-thinking interactive experiences.
This contract position fuses the roles of Creative Designer and Front-end Developer. This role will work with UX Designers and Researchers, reporting into the Chief Experience Officer, to bridge the gap between creative design and technical implementation. This is a hands-on role that helps defines how the digital experience looks and works.
Frameworks: Magento, WordPress
Creative: Adobe Creative Suite, Style Guides, Branding
• Experienced and comfortable with Web 2.0 protocols and front-end development and hand-coding
• Comfortable translating wireframes and branding seamlessly throughout digital touchpoints (this position does not require you to wireframe)
• Adept at RWD (Responsive Web Design) mobile development and mobile-first approaches
• An understanding of SEO best practices that help develop search engine accessible websites
• Instinctively clear and timely communication skills
If interested, please be sure to provide your rate, resume, and immaculate portfolio.