Required Software Experience:
Lightroom Enfuse Plugin (http://www.photographers-toolbox.com/products/lrenfuse.php)
We are real estate photography company. The photos we need processed are interior and exterior real estate photos. Each set of photos we give you consist of 40-80 unique photos (because 3 exposures are taken for each photo, so total of 120 to 240 files).
1. Add Copyright metadata to the photos.
2. Process HDR photos using Lightroom's Enfuse Plugin.
3. Trim the photos to remove bad or duplicated shots.
4. Adjust white balance, contrast, vibrancy, tone curve on the remaining photos. For each set of photos, we need 30-50 good ones.
5. Perform lens correction, perspective correction to make sure all vertical lines are indeed vertical.
6. Interior photos, if the outside view is nice, use brush in Lightroom to adjust the following for the window area:
a. Lower exposure
b. Adjust white balance, if you already WB corrected the interior, the exterior area usually needs to be adjusted warmer.
c. Add vibrance
d. Remove the camera if it shows up in a mirror, without compromising the integrity of the image if there is a pattern behind it.
7. Exterior photos, if the sky is pale and overcast, use graduated filter to change change WB of the sky area to make it look more blue.
8. Export photos to dropbox. JPG file quality can be reduced to 80%-90%, and each image under 3MB.
Compensation: $0.3 per image delivered.
30 photos = $9
50 photos = $15
Applicants are required to process the photos found at this location and send the result along with the application: