The job details are as follows:
We are looking for an expert who is proficient in the following skill sets. It is critical that your writing skills of the English language are superb and we ask that you have some samples of previous projects on hand to submit as we review your qualifications.
• Remote position
• Develop, execute and measure creative social media campaigns and initiatives in conjunction with overall brand campaigns and goals (Facebook & Twitter)
• Monitor, evaluate and report on engagement, impact, and performance of social media campaigns across various platforms/channels
• Stay up to date of recent social media changes, advancements and best practices
• Overseeing Google & Bing campaigns
• Managing Google Analytics tracking.
• Oversee corporate monthly newsletter.
• Manage day-to-day operations of paid search campaigns (keyword and shopping) to maximize new customer conversion and market share.
• Provide reports, analysis and insights into improving the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
• Understand audience targeting techniques across digital platforms to improve targeting effectiveness.
• Build and maintain relationships with critical advertising partners, both internal and external.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of search advertising and direct marketing within the B2B industry.
• Write fresh, engaging content with understanding of the different communities on each platform (listen, respond, ask questions)
• Research trends and the competitive landscape and generate recommendations for digital marketing
• Manage, maintain and create content for company blog
• Monitor and improve SEO / Website Analytics