The website will be a membership portal and will need to work with an integrated WordPress CRM and membership site plugin. UX has been developed and will be provided to the successful applicant as a reference, however the website theme design has already been created via Webflow, and HTML is available.
It is a pretty straightforward adaption of Webflow HTML output into a working WordPress theme, nothing difficult at all. We will also require recommendations on how to create the required functionality and layout from within WordPress ourselves.
Here is the project outline.
The developer is required to import and adapt this HTML as a theme and template within word press. This would involve;
-Use a version management system which will allow this theme to later be updated if required, without wiping out any WordPress pages of content.
- Sectioning the design into separate Header, Footer and Body elements for WordPress to reference.
- Integrating Menu styling with the WordPress menu manager so it can be customised within the back end.
- Create three template files to use within word press (home page static page with a minimal menu, and a client portal page with a full navigation menu and operational blank page without a menu to be used with forms etc).
- Integrating CSS styling (including for elements such as buttons, forms and tables) with the site, and making it available to use within plugins such as Visual Composer and WordPress page editor.
The developer is to bear in mind that the actual pages of the site will be built within WordPress using a suitable plugin such as Visual Composer and will be integrated with a Membership Site Plugin such as Member Mouse. The developer is required to provide expert guidance on;
- How to best recreate UX concept layouts within a WYSIWYG page editor within wordpress such as Visual Composer or recommend alternate plugin.
- The best practice for using shortcodes from within the client portal and CRM plugin MemberMouse (or recommended alternative) when creating new pages within WordPress. Eg how to set up the right structures for including dynamic content and within areas of the client portal when I want to show only invoice files relevant to a particular client or show their personal membership attributes (more info about this here http://support.membermouse.com/support/solutions/articles/9000020179-smarttags-overview).