Here's the things I'd like to have in the touchscreen, whether it be like what we
currently use or an Android or Windows tablet:
1. An application with videos and such for installing the machine installed on
2. An application for trouble shooting and repair.
3. An application that communicates through cellular carriers (ATT, Verizon,
Spring, Etc) where the manager at a city office can see that a machine is turned
on or off with GPS location of where.
4. Operation of turning the Commander On and Off and turning the Rinse Pump on
5. Have the communication between the Commander base unit and tablet for
controlling it be bluetooth. And have the machine turn off automatically if
bluetooth networking connection is lost or if battery in tablet dies.