• Generate shop drawings (plans, elevations, sections, details, schedules)
• Interpret architectural/design drawings, determine hardware form, fit and function, revise drawings per architects redlines
• Export/generate custom “Buy Out” Door list to outside vendors
• Parts and specific cut lists generated for manufacturing production
• Identify profile knife locations
• Proper integration of appliances and understanding of specifications
• Understand basic standards of measurements used in kitchen and bathroom design
• Effective written and oral communication
• Critical thinking/problem solving skills
• Knowledge of frameless and inset cabinet construction utilizing the metric gauge system
• Ability to maintain a schedule
• Knowledge of CNC operations and capabilities
• Proficient in software applications including MS excel, AutoCAD, Alpha cam and other CNC based software
• Advanced knowledge of Planit Solutions Cabinet Vision Software.
• Advanced knowledge of woodworking and frameless/ inset cabinet construction.