Divine Living Magazine, a luxury digital for women entrepreneurs, is seeking an experience and highly-motivated Editorial Assistant to work part time alongside the editorial team.
This is not a writing position, this is a research position and we would like a candidate who has high taste levels- and experience in image pulls for articles.
... This is not a writing position, this is a research position and we would like a candidate who has high taste levels- and experience in image pulls for articles.
Please note- you will only be considered or contacted if you include a Resume and a Cover Letter. ... We are seeking a qualified a candidate who:
- Is knowledgeable of luxury brands and the luxury goods market
- Has a high taste level when it comes to fashion, travel and lifestyle
- Is capable of creative research and planning
- Is capable of sourcing locations for photoshoots, creating schedules, inspiring and booking photographers, hair and make-up
- Is a strong networker, and is able to create inspiring brand collaborations
- Can understand and identify with the Divine Living brand
- Is available 20 hours a week with the potential for full-time
- Is able to work remotely and telecommute
- Is a self-starter, who can take direction, has initiative and work at a quick pace all while communicating with the Managing Editor/Editor-in-Chief in a timely fashion.
- Some writing skills and excellent communication skills required.