We are an Explainer Video Agency and we are looking for a talented script-writers/storyteller to help us tell entertaining, engaging and effective stories in form of animated explainer videos.
The first project will be for a new skin care brand with a purpose and exciting story to tell.
We are looking for someone who can work for us LONG TERM, must be reliable, lots of communication, and fast and hard working. We will be providing LOTS of ongoing work.
Please send us some of your previous work that you are very proud of, for us to review. You must have experience writing scripts for explainer videos.
The average project is about 60 seconds explainer video script (170 words)
We focus on explaining business concepts and messages in a simple, effective and engaging way, which will result in a higher conversion rate for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is great at making complicated things easy to understand in script-format. One who is a good author and understands the important elements of pitching, sales, story-writing and script-writing for short explainer videos.
You will be taking care of these 2 steps of the creative process:
- Concept creation / Idea Generation
- Storytelling / Scriptwriting + visualization of a story flow + provide visual descriptions of what should be happen to be used for the storyboard.
The way that we write scripts, and tie those to the visuals is what makes us stand out from our competition. We don't focus on all the small details and features. Instead we focus on the why. We focus on the big picture, the meaning, why it is important to the person watching the video and what problem it is going to solve.
So basically this is how the project will look from your side:
• You receive a detailed brief from us, with all the information about our client that is needed to come up with great ideas and a great script. Pull out the information needed to best communicate the message and come up with creative and original ideas.
• Write the script while visualising a story flow, and providing visual descriptions to be used for the storyboard.
• Deliver the script, listen to the feedback and make changes until approved by client.
Stuff you should be good at:
• Understand business-concepts and technology
• Make complicated things easy to understand in script format.
• Grammar, meet deadlines, be creative and good with words and communication.
Every project is something you are proud of. You have squeezed every once of creative talent available to you to create something meaningful and useful.