I'm looking for article writers who can write high quality articles on a variety of topics.
You must be able to effectively research the topics that I will give you and write a series of articles of unique, 100% original content (1000 words each). You must have perfect grammar and spelling.
I'm looking to build a long term relationship. If we like working together, I will make sure to keep you busy.
I am willing to pay up to $10 per article.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
An experienced writer is required who can write articles for blog and website.
Kindly submit your sample work while you apply for this job.
At least 3-4 articles are required in a week.
If applicant has a law background or can also write from a legal perspective, It will be add on advantage.
Apply only who can work proactively.
I am looking for an experienced English writer to write artiles for my niche sites. I have a lot of projects that I need completed and this job could turn into a long term position if done correctly.
* $0.8/100 words.
* Article length: 2000+ words
* Personal writer, not company or team.
* Native English required, excellent grammar, no spelling errors.
* You MUST have experience about writing Tip/Trick/How to/Guide article.
* Deliver articles on time with high quality, 100% unique and follow my requirements, revision if any for articles.
* We will have the ownership of the articles.
+Use short paragraph (2-3 sentences each). IMPORTANT!
+Bullet point lists are much easier to scan than an essay. Use it whenever you can.
+Use bold or italic to emphasize points.
+Use subheadings to help the readers get the main point of each part. I want a creative subheading if you can. Minimum 2 subheading per article.
+Make a creative title for this article.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
Hi, we are looking for a copywriting superstar who can write engaging, relevant and shareable content for our clients blog. This is an ongoing position and below is our wishlist:
1. You have perfect english writing and communication skills.
2. You have experience writing blog/article content for a SaaS product.
3. You are a quick learner and creative thinker when it comes to ideas for creating compelling content that other sites want to link to and share. We would like to see some examples of this, this is a big part of our SEO strategy.
4. You are self-motivated to produce great content.
5. Big advantage: you have existing relationships with high profile/authority blogs/article sites where you could get the content published. Our ideal industry is in the tech/mobile/business space as that aligns with the SaaS product.
Essentially, we want the content to be posted on our blog and also want to be able to share it across our social media platforms. Furthermore, we want this to be...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
Tips to chart an employee engagement plan
We recommend to create this blogpost based on 'AnyPerk's White Paper, How to Build an Awesome Employee Engagement Plan' and link the blog to download the full whitepaper
We are looking a talented individual to write twenty (30) 500 word articles. The articles must be completed within 5 days of hiring. It's critical that you can meet the deadline. This is long term ongoing work.
- Articles must be original and unique and will be checked with Copyscape to authenticate originality (No plagiarized and spun content!)
- Articles must be grammatically correct, use proper punctuation and spelling
- Your articles must have natural English flow
- no filler text just good writing
You will be writing about the following topics are:
Writing guidelines will be provided.
Please provide at least 2 samples of your work.
I am looking for several freelancers to cover forex, stock market and other financial news during the US trading session for a new news service. The texts we require are around 200 characters and will include hashtags for the respective financial asset (stocks, indexes, currency pairs) or topic (Greece, FED, GDP, ECB), as well as a shortened link to the news source that is quoted.
- monitor the news feed for appr. eight hours during the US trading session
- select the most important bits of information and create short summaries of around 200 characters that include hashtags and a link to the information source
- texts should be between 30-50 per trading session and contain the essence of the news