I am looking to get a quarterly email newsletter published. This job would require you to write the content, gather logos and images, work with our internal team to gather feedback, and send the newsletter out via MailChimp to our distribution list.
The newsletter contains these sections:
1. Introduction (reflection on market conditions in the last quarter) - our team would assist in writing this section
2. New Investments (short descriptors of each company, plus their logos)
3. Cota Portfolio Highlights (follow-on fundings, acquisition activity, and great performance by a handful of our companies, plus their logos)
4. Meet Our Entrepreneurs (photos of our entrepreneurs from press activity)
5. Job Opportunities (highlighting a handful of critical job opportunities from our companies, plus their logos).
This project would require:
- Ability to do research on what's been happening with our portfolio of ~40 private companies (search for news and browse the companies' websites for updates).
- Have some basic skills in using Paint or Illustrator (or a similar image editing program) to resize or crop logo/photo images for consistency of size and fit the newsletter.
- Knowledge of how to use MailChimp.
There will be a few iterations likely required after internal feedback, but done well the first time, it should be a relatively quick job. The finished product would look like the attached example.