Silicon Valley startup is looking for front-end developer.
Please contact us via Upwork only, spamming Skype or phone will force us reporting Upwork that your profile is being used for spam.
This might become a dream job for you, if
- You Love Freedom Freelance Provides
since this is NOT one of those long term jobs, that requires you having no life or sleep for months, and then few months of health recovery after you're done with it. This is 10-20 hours per week position (based on how fast/affordable you are)
- You Hate Wasting Time On Harvesting New Clients
since we have plenty of tasks to supply you with work for months. You can use this contract as your base reliable income you can always count on, and add more hours from other short term clients when you have time and mood to search them.
Skills that you will have to use on a daily basis
- html/js/jquery/css to fix what site pages look like
- twig templates (in Symfony app) to make that html/js/css dynamic
- basics of php, to do slight Symfony controller changes, for providing twig with required data
- git, to push your changes to private Github repo
- english, to communicate on tasks (you don't necessarily need verbal skills, but at least chatting should have no communication issues)
We are looking for best offer on speed / rate ratio, and you must be willing to
- participate in speed test, doing some virtual work for 30-120 minutes
- record screencast (or at least tahometer screen/face shots) showing both your screen during your work, and your face on web camera, matching photo on your profile