Hello. I am looking for a developer that can help with some changes that need to be made to an existing custom WordPress theme built leveraging the Sage platform https://roots.io/sage/. There's opportunity for this same person to be the developer for a major theme redesign I'll be doing in February/March. Below are the changes that need to be made:
1) Troubleshoot errors that occur when caching is enabled.
The website layout on tablets changes from tablet design to the mobile design whenever caching is enabled. This is probably because of the mobile functions used by the previous developer or because the caching plugin still has the template saved from when the site was in development.
2) Fix issues that are being pointed out in Google Webmasters relating to Structured Data errors (markup: microformats.org) and Crawl Errors (404 errors with URL's ending with /feed).
3) Swap out Google AdSense ad code for Sovrn ad code and add 2 new ad units to specific page themes.
4) Add "Featured Thumbnail" functionality back after it was removed from the WordPress dashboard.
Featured Thumbnail allows you to override the default thumbnail with a custom image.
5) Fix Breadcrumbs to correctly represent the site structure.
The current Breadcrumb structure is "Home/Article" instead of matching how the url is structured, which is "Home/Category/Article".
6) Embedded YouTube videos on the site (from my channel & others) do not play pre-roll, mid-roll, or post-roll video ads.
The only ads being shown in the embedded YouTube player are overlay banner ads. Need to figure out what is causing the video ads to not be shown & make necessary changes.
1. Add Twitter Cards markup
2. Change outbound links to No-Follow
3. Disable image hotlinking
4. Add Keywords/Description to site
5. Delete disabled plugins & update used plugins, while troubleshooting any problems that occur after updating
Thank you for your time & please reply with a summary of your experience, examples of other websites you've worked on, & a description of how you would tackle the six issues listed above.