he is good in
• preparing reports, designs and drawings
• making calculations about loads and stresses
• selecting appropriate construction materials
• providing technical advice
• obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
• liaising with relevant professional staff
• monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
• inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
• experience from 5 - 8 years
• specified in space frame structural systems
Manufacturing Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
He should be Graduate BE Mechanical / industrial
• Dealing with Complexity, Informing Others, Leadership, Supervision, Hardware Specifications, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Product Development, Presenting Technical Information, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
• design programs :Sap- Staad - AutoCAD 2d & 3 D - Tekla - Space frame software
• You thrive under pressure.
• You are the hardest working person you know.
• You are passionate about building great products that customers love, but you are willing to admit that you don’t have all the answers.
• You are a self-starter and quick learner with entrepreneurial drive and appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues.
• You are just as comfortable analyzing massive amounts of data as you are writing requirements and designing user flows.
• You’ve shipped products that people love.
• You are always up to date on the latest trends, successes, and failures.
• You innately understand users even when they are nothing like you.
• You back up your arguments up with data.
• You believe strongly in your ideas, but are always willing to listen to others and make unbiased decisions because you ultimately want what’s best for the product.
• You have the ability to be both tactical and strategic moving seamlessly from developing high-level product strategy to optimizing conversion and everywhere in-between.
• You are a student of psychology able to break down problems to understand a user’s basic wants, needs, and desires.
• You’re incredibly detail oriented, but are always focused on the big picture.
• You are willing to get your hands dirty doing whatever is needed to make your product successful.