• Call into accounts from targeted lists and qualify leads – Like a Boss!
• Work within the confines of shifting calendars and schedules
• Work with existing marketing and sales team to help creative effective campaigns that will generate qualified leads
• Be able to clearly demonstrate company/product value to prospects
• Report on KPI’s daily and weekly
• Log all communication in CRM - “If it’s not in our CRM, it didn’t happen”
• Show interest and gain understanding of our target markets, verticals, and specific location terminology
• Strong telephone qualifying, prospecting and marketing skills; ability to reach prospects creatively, position products, identify decision makers, and handle objections positively and professionally.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications.
• Experienced in use of CRM systems strongly preferred.
• Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Above average degrees of independence, initiative, personal accountability and self motivation are critical.
• Articulate and professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required.
• Results oriented: capable of bringing prospects to the next step in the process.
• Excellent time management skills and good business acumen.