We are looking for professional, dedicated, full time editors for our US-based science website. The vision of our website is exploring the unknown world, revealing the beauty of science and being beneficial for many people through science. If you want to build your career in a stable, healthy growing environment, please JOIN us!
Criteria for editors:
* Science Major & Journalism Major is preferred.
* Science website editor experience: 7+ years.
* Clearly know how to build up science website.
* Be able to manage 7+ writers.
* Clearly know how to write high quality space, tech news to get high PV.
* News writing perfect, including English grammar, SEO, AP Style.
* Time sensitivity: punctual.
* Topic sensitivity: familiar with science-related topics such as science breakthrough or new discoveries in various categories, ie. space, technology, nature, environment, health and medicine, etc. Be able to research and provide writers with trending and hot topics and guide them in finding new angle for stories.
* Familiar with social media in American & portal websites.
* Work ethic: open to feedback; commit to this website.
* PV expected: 3k to 10k (total per day per writer).
* Wage: $300 1st month as trial period, no bonus; $ 320 per month afterwards, bonuses relate to website PV (to be discussed some time after 1st month, after observing PV).
Please send your CV & 2 sample articles (links are fine), as well as indicate on the email subject "Professional science editor: (your name)"
Only serious applications are considered.
PS. We need your Skype ID for interview.