The things you’ll be working on are too numerous to list, but they include:
• Fixing issues (domains, website, performance, mail, databases)
• Install scripts and apps on the server (including cron jobs, backup etc.)
• Fixing and setting up mail servers, and fixing mail related issues.
• All kinds of hosting related work - domain administration, redirect rules etc.
• Performance optimization of the VPS (running Centos), and the website, including caching m.m.
• Integrating new plug-ins, features and services in existing Wordpress sites.