Are you eloquent, expressive, and engaging with your words? Interested in writing about the environment and sustainability practices? Want to work from home and set your own hours? Work for a fast-growing US eco-tech startup as a Content Writer!
Check out our website: http://getecoqube.com
You will be paid at a rate of SGD8/hour, and are expected to work independently, generating at least 5 posts (between 500-1,500 words) each a week. You will be working under the management of our Singapore office. Trainings will be conducted via Skype, though you may come into our office if you live in Singapore.
- Highly proficient in English
- Able to commit to the role for at least a year
- Independent, creative and driven
In this position, you will be expected to:
- Generate high-quality, informative and engaging articles on topics related to the environment, sustainability practices, health and wellness
- Propose new content ideas for new articles
- Deliver all articles on time every week
We are looking for someone to join our team long term, so do apply if you are able to commit for at least a year. Students may apply for this role as an internship, though the one-year commitment requirement still applies.