We currently have a Wordpress website that was created in a subdirectory that we need moved to the main directory, tested, and confirmed that all is working the same and compatible with the newest version of Wordpress. It will also need to be tested and confirmed that the site is still mobile compatible after the move. Here is the URL so that you can see the custom coding that has been created - http://www.chronicwellnesssummits.com/op
But before the site is moved, we need a different Contest plugin added to the site and integrated with the subscribe box. You will also need to be familiar with Aweber and Digital Access Pass in order to create the proper flow of user data so that all 3 are updated simultaneously. The current coding is setup this way with the current contest plugin, but the plugin is outdated and not being supported by the creator any longer.
- We need a contest plugin that gives people points for doing the following – Posting, Sharing, Commenting, Liking, etc. on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Then, we need to be able to pick a winner at the end (ideally through a “drawing” or something similar)
- We’d like the Contest Page to have a user interface that can be designed to match our branding
- Add new contest plugin & integrate with Aweber & DAP
- Move site from Sub Directory to Main Directory
- Test to make sure the coding is still working properly
- Test to confirm mobile compatibility is still working
- Confirm the SEO and Tags on the page and make sure the correct info is showing places like -https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug
- Check to confirm the Digital Access Pass Plugin isn’t conflicting with any of the pages
- Add a One Time Offer Page that is protected and only viewable after registering (This will be a page that matches the main page design, minus the top navigation bar, that has a video, a payment button, and a link that says "No Thanks")
Fix All Bugs. Here are the ones I'm noticing:
- The right “Categories” navigation bar has words appearing between the images. Remove the words so that it looks like this - http://screencast.com/t/cfUpsmk1z
- Fix the “Popular Articles” section - http://screencast.com/t/OhoIaAoN
- Fix “Recent Articles” section – Add Author Name - http://screencast.com/t/7xtaJABKVQ
- I need to be able to easily change/edit this image - http://screencast.com/t/iaEW3Gs6s
- Reduce white space in Facebook section - http://screencast.com/t/XOLv0oNdS7ei
- Check to confirm that the Digital Access Pass Plugin isn’t conflicting with any of the pages
This is just the first website that needs to be worked on. There will be many more after this for this company along with others. So we are looking for someone who is reliable, shows up on time, gets the work done within the timeframes you give us, etc.
And I look forward to working together for years to come.
P.S. I enjoy giving bonuses when the job is done quickly and the communication is excellent.