POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT III.
Some projects include managing sponsorship agreements, purchase orders and attendee lists
• Independently prepares and processes departmental paperwork, including expense reports, invoices from external parties, routine correspondence, and items for legal approval. Coordinates meetings, travel plans, and conferences
• Heavy calendaring - manages and maintains teams calendars, which involves creating meetings based on the groups’ needs, responding to schedule inquiries from other admins/departments, as well as coordination with the GAPP DC office and the GAPP field team.
• Schedule and organize regular group meeting as well as off-site events e.t.c
High school diploma• with years of administrative experience Preferred Qualifications
• Proven ability to successfully implement and execute on multiple projects
• Detail-oriented with ability to communicate conflicts in scheduling/priorities
• Ability to effectively manage a large volume of daily tasks
• Demonstrates excellent communication, verbal and written, and interpersonal skills
• Displays the ability to independently solve non-routine, complex issues
• Adapts to changing priorities and needs quickly and effectively
• Demonstrates moderately advanced computer skills in order to fulfill responsibilities
• Displays excellent organizational skills and highly motivated behavior
• Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint experience
POSITION: TEMP PROJECT MANAGER.
The Commercial Training & Development Project Manager will work with the Director of Commercial Training & Development (CT&D) to ensure the effective and efficient execution of departmental projects and assignments.The Project Manager will provide the comprehensive planning and information management tools to enable the CT&D team to launch innovative training programs and products on time and on budget.
• Provide comprehensive planning and tracking support for the execution of the CT&D team’s training plan, consistent with the CF brand teams and customer-facing teams leadership.
• Aid in the launch and adoption of a departmental demand planning tool
• Implement clear and accurate project work plans to facilitate effective project management allowing the team to prioritize/manage project work e.t.c
• BA/BS or equivalent required with project management certifications preferred
• Minimum of 5 years experience including 3+ years of project management experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
• Demonstrated analytical and information technology skills and an understanding of project planning software (MS Project experience required)
• Experience in managing projects related to pharmaceutical/biotech product launch
• Effective presentation skills, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage projects that require collaboration across functional areas
• Proficiency in managing multiple tasks and priorities
• Team player able to develop rapport and credibility with key stakeholders
POSITION: DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR.
The Database Administrator is responsible for overall day-to-day administrative support for SQL Server and Oracle development, test and production environments. S/he will maintain a highly available database infrastructure by applying database updates and patches, managing configuration changes, monitor database backups, and general systems tuning and administration. e.t.c
• 2 - 8 years of proven experience as Database Administrator
• A college degree in computer related field or equivalent experience required.
• Demonstrated experience or knowledge in database design, schema development, optimization / tuning and maintenance of large scale SQL Server and Oracle databases. MySQL is a plus.
• Experience in the development of functions, partitioning, and replication.
Our Company Information
Vertex is a global biotechnology company that aims to discover, develop and commercialize innovative medicines so people with serious diseases can lead better lives. Vertex is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Vertex will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
If these position befits your qualification and experience reply if interested.