The only communication channel we will communicate on is Upwork & Asana. No emails, please. This keep us organized.
To ask questions specific to tasks, ask them in the comments section on the task you would like to discuss, this keeps us organized.
... Technologies required:
- Push notifications
- Social sharing: twitter, Facebook, SMS, email, whatsapp, telegram
- Appirater API. For User reviews. ... Drag it to the top
- top progress bar. after every step of the onboarding process, the progress bar will increase in 1/5 increments. scroll down this article to see the design & UI/UX i'm talking about on the TOP of the webpage, (don't read the article): http://firstround.com/review/Get-the-Most-Out-of-Your-Startups-Advisors-with-These-7-Tactics/
'Done’ button at the end of onboarding
Tips Screen: battery saving text tips
- cards: there will be about 20 tip cards that have: title & body text
- user can swipe the cards left and right
- and they can share them to fb, twitter, SMS, email, whatsapp, telegram.
- sharing will always use our custom branch.io link with the app info index loaded in the link automatically (branch links do this automatically)
- like pinterest
- product pic
- product name
- price range (no exact numbers, but $$ signs) (red)
- once the products are clicked, the user will be redirected to the amazon app, or safari to checkout, we will not handle checkout
- I will provide images and corresponding links
Battery Screen: a visual representation of the device’s battery life, and duration left.