My name is Nick Thawley, and I'm the founder of Feel Good Social Club, an upcoming mobile application. This is a business idea that's going to change the world, and make it a happier place.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me during the week - initially 5-10 hours per week, but this will increase. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Creating lists of and contacting top bloggers in our industry
2. Helping me with personal tasks (e.g. admin work for surveys & feedback forms)
3. Finding & scheduling content to go out on Twitter / Facebook (I can teach you)
4. Conducting online research for our startup, summarising what you find, reporting back
5. Doing a variety of other tasks (must be comfortable trying new tasks often)
If you are a good fit, there is room to grow in the position! If you have an entrepreneurial streak, or a knack for understanding startups, please tell me in your application.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable and positive. Big bonus if you consider yourself an optimist, extra big bonus if you are very open-minded. I would really like someone I can talk to like a friend, someone to grow with during the big adventure of entrepreneurship - so please show off a bit of your personality in your response!
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to the UK GMT time zone)
3. Why you are VA — What do you enjoy most about it?
4. What hobbies and interests you have, when you're not working!