Our education company is looking for a new class of interns to begin soon.
Most of our educational content revolves around teaching lawyers and creative professionals about legal topics (as well as game development and programming). You will be overseeing this projects and creating assignments for other interns working under you after your training period.
PAYMENT: $400 a month (paid at $100 per week)
(Please add "I accept that the payment will be $400 a month and I know this is not negotiable" to your cover letter. Please do not apply if you won't be able to commit to that. )
REQUIREMENTS: 30-40 hours a week (but flexible in case you have other work one week)
(Please add "I will definitely be able to work 30 to 40 hours a week on this project" to the cover letter. Please do not apply if you won't be able to commit to that. )
TERM: 90 day evaluation period after which we will find a suitable full-time position for you at an increased rate or end the program assuming that things are not working out
1. To be able to understand both written and spoken English. I am looking for creative people, particularly people who are interested in working on an entertainment industry-related project. Extremely strong English-writing skills are required. Please demonstrate that in your cover letter.
2. To think independently and generate your own tasks
3. To have some interest in game development/video games, programming, art, artists, graphic design, web development or simply creative fields in general
4. A strong interest in learning. We are an educational company. We make educational products.
5. Additionally, your first assignments will be to read, understand, and form an action plan after reading dozens of articles that I will provide to you to learn from. If you do not like reading, and only want to follow instructions provided to you, then this job is not for you.
This will be a stable long term position with room for growth for candidates that are interested and prove themselves. You will be paid training to increase your skills during employment.
We are looking for people to work with us for the long term which is why we are so interested in training the right new people.
Please add the words "I love oranges" to your reply (even if you don't like oranges :) ) so I know that you have read the whole post. Cover letters without all of the required phrases will not be considered.
In addition to learning assignments in your field, you will also be expected from time to time to work on other day-to-day tasks. Work with social media accounts, data entry, and all of the other work that goes into running a complex company.
The goal is to find something that you're interested and good at, no matter what field you're currently in that we can hire you full time to do.