I am looking for a VA that will help me in creating Amazon Niche Sites. You should know how these sites look like and should have at least some experience in building or maintaining them.
Wordpress experience and really good English skills are mandatory.
I will help with keyword research and will define the “silos” on the page.
I like to keep my sites very informative, meaning 30% of the content will be about reviews of Amazon products and the remaining 70% will be useful articles that provide real value to the readers. You should be able to do niche research to find related articles that could interest the readers.
It would be great if you could write articles yourself. If not, I can also provide a textbroker account with budget, where you can order the articles. But you have to take care of the proper instructions and do the needed polishing later.
You should have experience in tweaking articles to make them convert better in terms of Amazon sales.
You should have experience with Yoast SEO and how to optimize the content.
You should have experience in creating comparison tables and how to setup a Theme for an Amazon Niche Site.
For every Niche Site some Social Profiles should be created by you.
I am only looking for individuals, not middlemen/agencies/companies.
Only those who speak FLUENT English should apply. This really is a fundamental requirement as I don't want to have to explain simple things more than once. If you don't understand written and verbal English to an A1 standard then please don't waste your time by applying.
When applying, make sure to tailor your application to my job, so that I know you have read this description properly. Generic applications will be ignored. If you can list the software you can use, programming languages you know (if applicable), experience and so forth, it will help with the application. Please use the word “Heisenberg” as the beginning of your cover letter.
I am a very easy to get on with boss and treat everyone with complete respect.
Please don't call me Sir :).