We are currently looking for someone who can write WEEKLY blog posts on a range of immigration topics for a blog on our website, to try to engage the public on immigration law. The writer MUST have in-depth knowledge and understanding of the EB-5 investment visa program as well as business and corporate Immigration law.
· 300-400 words per blog
· Must be 100% original, we check CopyScape
· SEO: Blog must contain keywords (we will let you know what they are ahead of time) – also keep in mind to not add too many keywords – it must sound natural.
· Should remain clear of grammar and spelling mistakes
· Must be written in a way our audience can understand
· Add hyperlinks to other sites when/if it makes sense
· Always be sure to add the source
· Try your best to create original thoughts & not just recycle the source
Some examples of blog topics are:
· EB-5 Investor Life Cycle Requires Regulatory Diligence
· Understanding How the New Congressional Bill Impacts the EB-5 Program
· EB-5 Attorney: Spotlight on OFAC’s Authority
· 6 Data Points That Highlight the Strength of the EB-5 Program
· Understanding 5 Important Areas Scrutinized During an SEC Investigation
· What You Need to Know About EB-5 Misconceptions from an EB-5 Attorney
· Business immigration, corporate immigration, eb-5 attorney, eb-5 extension, eb-5 lawyer, eb-5 immigration application, eb5 attorney, eb5 extension, eb5 financing, eb5 funding, eb5 immigration, eb5 investors, eb5 lawyer, eb5 visa, eb5 process, immigration lawyer
*QUALITY is our foremost priority.
** BID COMPETITIVELY
*** In the BODY of your bid, pleas reply with your PER-ARTICLE bid (NOT per hour ).
****Please provide writing samples.
We look forward to working with you!