We have a mobile app that is being designed to support mapping both when connected and not connected to the internet.
0. Show base map
1. Draw an asset as a point, line and polygon.
2. Show layers of assets (feature classes). Ability to control display on/off.
a. Ability to select single from single layer
b. Ability to select multi from single layer
c. Ability to select multi from multi layers?? Not sure this is needed.
d. This capability to be used to add SR, Work, view attributes, view transactions.
3. Display dynamic layer of points, lines, polygons (asset or transactions) create a layer programmatically a list of points, lines, polygons
a. Select a single item from dynamic layer
4. Capture a point, line, polygon
a. Live, user is present at location of walking the location
b. User draw directly on the device
c. Select the point, line, polygon that has been captured
5. Display varying Symbology depending on type of mapped assets or transactions.
-PW Mobile will use ESRI data but not necessarily their mapping tools.
-We'd like to use google maps for mapping but that is not set in stone.
-We need a programmer with native app development experience with mobile mapping.
-Programmer must create functionality that will integrate in to five already existing apps.