Will need you to:
- Build out a Typo3 instance on a GoDaddy hosted site, as a development sandbox
- Help us select a Typo3 hosting service that helps maintain/monitor it; similar to WP Engine for Wordpress.
- Implement any components that are used in our sister company's Typo3 instance in this one, as applicable
- Implement a password-protected area; and allow us to manage logins that have access to it
- Implement an editorial process in which all content changes require a review prior to publishing
- Implement an image management component that either creates multiple versions of the image for various screen sizes (for responsive design) or renders appropriately upon request
- Use SSL (we will provide the certificate)
- Provide instructions on maintaining content of the site
- Provide instructions on maintaining the Typo3 platform, including upgrades, backups, component updates and so on.
- Deploy the production site to selected web host
We have no experience with Typo3.