1. End user purchases kit containing 100+ NFC labels with unique identifier code
2. Need to register kit to the address, user, and record GPS location where mobile phone activates NFC tag
3. End user to use NFC enabled mobile phone to tap on NFC tag in kit. Tap automatically opens data registration site on internet, where they will enter their information into the fields. Information is linked to the UID and uploaded to the data base in the cloud.
Purpose of site:
1. Secure registration of end user
2. Upload information in registration fields into secure database
3. Confirm unique identifier code to end user
4. Enable end user to change and update information
5. GPS location of tag to be recorded and data sent to secure database in the cloud
1. Householder title
2. First name
3. Last name
4. Address + postal code
6. Mobile phone number
7. Agree to Data consent statement
• Would it be better to create an app or a website?
• What format does this registration file get passed to database and using what comms / data interchange? Previous app used SOAP webservices to pass the registrations back over the mobile network. Can also upload information from xml, FTP or CSV. Want to use simplest, most secure, whilst maintaining integrity of data.
• Prefer to provide a webservice of some sort which will connect with a tap to NFC tag using a NFC enabled mobile device.