Calling all electrical engineers with their eyes on the future of Enterprise and Consumer energy systems in the sustainable energy economy.
We are looking for an incredible team of engineers to build a Sierpinski fractal rectenna, to design and build efficient energy harvesting systems, and energy storage solutions.
Your Skills Include:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or demonstrable qualifications as a Technician.
- proposal/spec sheets, schematic capture, layout/routing, gerber/drill file generation, and coordination with manufacturers.
- feasibility studies for new technical developments
- drawing up project plans and circuit diagrams
- using computer-assisted engineering and design software
- estimating costs and project timescales
- coordinating the work of technicians and craftspeople
- testing installations and systems, and analysing test data making sure projects meet safety regulations
- overseeing inspection and maintenance programmes
- attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations.