I need experienced knowledgeable assistance bringing the accounting records of a Durable Medical Equipment repair company up to date, review and classification of historical expenses, optimization of the Chart of Accounts, supervision of an in-house bookkeeper on an ongoing basis, and preparation of monthly financial and management reports. You will need a basic understanding of U.S. Medicare billing and reimbursement, and of patient health information privacy (HIPA) regulations.
This engagement consists of five elements:
1. review and optimization of the Chart of Accounts for a multi-state, multi-location DME repair business;
2. review and classification of past seven months expenses;
3. train, supervise, and monitor in-house bookkeeper's work;
4. establish data flows and measurement processes to correctly capture the cahs cycle - revenue, acc recbl, and cash conversion; and equally important, model, measure, and writeup/writedown inventory purchases and COGS by location based on actual work performed;
5. prepare and explain monthly financial, management, and analytical reports.
I invite you to respond to one, several, or all of these requirements. Present your prior relevant successful experience, identify specific expertise you have for this engagement, and provide your proposed billing rate.