We are looking to add an experienced senior iOS developer ( Objective-C) to work closely with our other team members. The app you will be working on is called BitLock which is already being used by thousands of users. (Check out BitLock on App store).
The candidate must have previously worked with, or be familiar with the following libraries, frameworks, and SDKs:
Deployment to App Store
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Experienced in Git and deployment workflows
- Prior experience and understanding of CoreBluetooth is a big plus.
- Prior experience with iOS automated testing is a big plus
- Knack for good UI/UX design is a big plus
- Familiarity with Java and Android platform is also a big plus but not necessary at all.
The position is part-time (10-20 hours per week) with potential to become full time over the coarse of next 2-3 months.
The engagement will start with 1 very specific test task. In the three youtube videos below, I provide a detailed description of this task that reproduces a bug on the app and delves inside the code base to show what's causing the issue. The task is to fix the bug.
Candidates will be further evaluated with the given task and upon successfully joining the team will be assigned with more tasks.