Bare bones functionality:
- landing page
- upload a document or input the documents data directly into a form (.pdf, .docx, .tiff, .jpeg, etc)
- view price comparison
Behind the scenes:
- registration would create a user - which will be related to various tables
- upon entering or uploading document information the user would link relationally to various other tables in the database automatically
- Website template (shape5)
- Wireframe of landing page
- Some database work (tables with attributes)
- mail server
- Pricing data
CentOS > PostgreSQL9.4 > Zend Frame2, js.angular, Bootstrap 3 > Apache, REST > Joomla 3.6 Template (MySQL) + custom interface (Postgres/ZF2)
Also! ... Will possibly need to migrate Joomla to a postgresql db, and integrate portions of the custom interface in with joomla. Currently the custom interface sits on the root html and the joomla template on a sub.
... Currently the custom interface sits on the root html and the joomla template on a sub.
Everything - Full stack. Deliverables.