We are a growing web development company and we need an assistant project manager. The tasks of the assistant project manager will include (but not limited to) creating tickets/tasks for other contractors, monitor work and ensure quality, manage other contractors and communicate with the clients for requirements and updates.
Our company is based in New Zealand therefore you must be willing to work within NZ working hours.
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Knowledgeable in website development for the different major platforms (eg. Wordpress, Joomla, Magento)
- Understands how server administration works
- Understands SCM (Git, Bitbucket)
- Understanding of web design including graphic design, website functionality, development and SEO
- Strong analytical and management skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Can effectively initiate new ideas