Looking for Software development engineer in test who can automate the functional tests using JUnit / XCTest which run on devices.
Need atleast 3 years experience in using instruments, espresso, roboelectric, mockito for writing the tests at a Unit and a functional level.
• Strong knowledge of Java Core, Java (6,7), Collections
• Understanding of Multithreading processes
• Spring (IoC)
• SQL (Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
• CI (Jenkins)
• XML, JAXB
• REST, SOAP
• Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Big Data
Skills, Qualifications and Personal Qualities Required:
• Java Qualification as a part of Computer Science Degree, or equivalent commercialexperience
• 4−5 + years of Java Development commercial experience
• Logical approach to problem solving and high level of computer skills
• Ability to make quick on-the-spot decisions
• Passion for technology
• Ability to conduct educational presentations for co-workers
• German language is a big plus
• Experience in retail/ logistics is an advantage
• Attractive salary
• Stablebackground of an internationalcompany
• Friendly young team and modernworkplace
• Company events and celebrations
• English courses for free (with certified English teachers)
• 24 days of holiday
• Beverages at workspace for free
Hope your are looking for new opportunities.
I need a developer plus tester who could understand the web-application we are building, develop test scripts, both for the front end and backend.
Front end: AngularJS and TypeScript
Backend: Java (written using Spring framework)
I want the tested to be able to develop thorough unit and user level test cases and enable an automated way of enabling them.
I want the developer / tester to work with my group for 2 weeks of 30 hours each. If the performance is good and we see a quality output, the freelancer can be switched over into an hourly role for a long time.
Hi, looking for solution -
1)Develop a token by using JWT and intergrated with spring controller - proof of concept
2)dummy jsp for testing and junit test
3)faceboook login - with spring boot - with dummy jpg
Integration with existing code