Our website needs a design upgrade on the back end. We need a modern, sleek, and professional feel and look. It must be fresh and clean, but not sterile!
The specifics of what we need are these things:
1. Make our logo a hyperlink to our main website.
2. Change the tabs to be vertically aligned. They are currently horizontal, and are horribly placed when the site is viewed on a cell phone. We need the site to be mobile friendly. We would like a color bar on the tab so that the client knows which tab they are entering information into.
3. Add color to the site.
4. Each page looks very bland, we would like it to be more user friendly looking.
5. On the summary page (the last tab that shows all of the information that the client has entered) we would like it to be condensed. It is currently way too long, and cumbersome looking.
6. We need our client registration page centered, and some design added to it.
7. Our site has 3 views...Client, Consultant and Admin. We need for the consultant view to be condensed so that our consultants can see and edit the client's information in a more organized way. It's too long and drawn out now, and has no design element. It can be designed to be just like the summary page mentioned above that the client sees.
8. Button Color changed.
9. Overall, we need our back end to look as sleek as our front end.
*Our site was build with a platform called Knackhq. It's a self-build database, that we ourselves have built. Please take a look at their website to understand more. We are open to more suggestions to make it a better client experience. The candidate we are looking for has an innovative thought process and can help our vision to come alive. We have a tight deadline schedule, and will need the site completed by mid October. If you can abide to these deadlines, and are very communicative, we would love to work with you. Again, prompt communication is everything to us!
That's about it! When interviewing for the job, I can give a bit more detail on everything. Thank you!
Owner of MAXTAX