If you can fill some or all of the needs listed below, we should talk. We don't expect one person to do everything, but it is possible.
You will be responsible assisting our brokerage in submission and follow up of offers and for designing, implementing, and testing our marketing campaigns in order to expand our business. Our business is acquisition, stabilization, leasing, management, and sale of residential income and investment properties. We are process driven using software as a tool, HubSpot, Google Apps, Basecamp, etc. - you must be able to learn new platforms and implement them into your daily routine
* Manage and implement advertising and marketing plans
* Maintain property inventory database
* Develop and manage all listing, sales, and prospecting packages
* Lead generation, follow up, and appointment booking
* Create, turn leads and book agent appointments for all outbound lead generation systems
* Complete lead tracking report weekly, monthly, & yearly
* Recruiting including cold calling - prospecting agents locally, nationwide, brokers out of market as well, worldwide
* Reverse prospecting
* Writing offers and submitting and liaison and follow up and tracking with out of office 3rd party agents
* Provide administrative support as needed - errands, phone calls, emails, follow ups, tracking of projects
* Taskmaster - Keep agents on task and make sure they are using software as required
* Experience with HubSpot and Realcomp
* Experience in marketing: social media, direct mail, print.
* Experience in marketing a local business is a plus
* Experience with lead tracking and testing is a plus
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Strong detail orientation and highly organized
* Highly proficient in MS Office or Google (Word, Excel, Publisher, Sheets, Docs)
* Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service
* Demonstrates patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external clients
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ethical, with a commitment to company values
All roles on our team our trained cross functionally. The Real Estate Marketing Coorinator will have the opportunity to learn our business from an industry leader.
Who we are: We are residential real estate investment sales team operating in Detroit and the surrounding suburbs. We sell a high volume of investment properties and lease rentals and are seeking a new marketing coordinator to help expand our business.