I program MQ4 but I'm stuck with some details, so I think I'd hire the EA.
It's a simple EA that:
- Opens two trades (one long and one short, with specific sizes). This can be done in the EA's initial window or in a graphic panel so I can open the trades any time.
- It keeps a difference in pips between the two trades so there's a SL and a TP according to the number of pips and not to each pair.
- It opens a new trade if market goes against n pips, but keeps the original TP in pips. Closes the trades if the market continues n pips more.
- Shows the information in the chart. Not as comments but as ObjectSet for coordinates and ObjectSetText for the text, so I can also add some MarketInfo() stuff later.
- Uses a different magic number so I can have two or more "pairs of pairs" active. For example, if I go long EURUSD and short GBPUSD, and in other chart I go long EURJPY and short EURUSD, when the first pair of trades hits a SL or TP in pips, it closes only the EURUSD in the first set of trades (with GBPUSD) but keeps the one with EURJPY open.
- It writes an Excel file each candle's close with the pairs, the value at the end of the candle, and the difference. This because I haven't got much luck in correlation trading so I'd like to study what goes wrong.
I used to hire a programmer here in Upwork constantly but he changed jobs so he can't help me anymore, he coded a lot of EA's and indicators. So I'm looking for a low price to start a long term relationship.
Please include the price or send it to me.
If you have any questions I can give you the full set of requirements and externals it receives so you can have a clear idea.