eFolder is looking to hire top-notch skill for its Windows engineering operations team to manage and architect IT for high-growth products. If you know Windows and VMWare inside-out and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this job should interest you.
* Windows Virtual Machine Management
* Windows Physical Server Management
* Backup solution integration
* Windows license and support management
* Remote Desktop Services Management
* Virtualization Management
* Firewall Management
* VMware vCenter Server Management
* Experience with management of Windows in an enterprise/datacenter-scale deployment with thousands of seats (ideally tens of thousands of seats)
* Deep experience with internals of Windows, including: kernel, security model and authentication, CIFS/SMB filesystems, data synchronization (fsync() semantics) and consistency when writing, process and I/O schedulers
* Experience scripting Windows with PowerShell, and automated deployment/management of Windows and Windows apps.
* Experience with Linux/Unix environments a plus.
* VMware VCP certification a plus.
* MCSE/MCITP certifications are a plus.